Program: Daniel Hale Press Conference
- 9:45 – Raging Grannies sing.
- 10:00 – Sally Jones and Nick Mottern welcome all and explain the purpose of the press conference.
- 10:05 – Zool Zulkowitz reads the statement from Daniel’s lawyers explaining Daniel’s legal status and the significance of the case. And, Zool will read a letter that he has received from Daniel.
- 10:10 – Margaret Kimberly, representing the Black Alliance for Peace.
- 10:15 – Jack Gilroy reads a statement from Martin Sheen.
- 10:20 – Susan Schnall, representing Veterans for Peace.
- 10:30 – Jack reads a statement from Rob Shetterly.
- 10:35 – Debra Sweet, Director, World Can’t Wait.
- 10:40 – Sara Flounders, Director, International Action Center.
- 10:45 – Abbie Zamcheck or another representative of the N.Y. Vigil for Peace in Yemen.
Questions from the press.